The worker's ability to perform work and their physical tolerances to a variety of real and/or simulated work activities is assessed. 4 hour, 8 hour, or 2 day assessments are available. Specific and comprehensive reports are provided with each assessment.
The FCE will provide the following information for a client:
- What is the client’s ability to return to work or other capacity?
- Can the client return to work in a modified capacity?
- Provide recommendations for work restrictions or job modifications
- Provide recommendations for work rehabilitation
- Provide recommendations for reasonable accommodation
- What are the clients’ baseline physical tolerances?
- Did the client exhibit full physical effort?
- Are there discrepancies between symptoms and objective findings?