What is Kinesiology?
Kinesiology is the scientific study of human movement, exercise, and the relationships between physical activity and health. A Registered Kinesiologist applies the principles of physiology, biomechanics, anatomy, psychology, and sociology to improve performance and function.
Kinesiology Services we provide…
- Individualized Exercise Therapy Programs for rehabilitation of soft tissue and orthopaedic injuries
- Rehabilitative exercise programs for Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Hydrotherapy Programs
- Work Hardening / Return to Work Programs
- Rehabilitative assistance and community activation programs for clients with traumatic brain injuries
- Worksite Assessments
- Job Demands Analysis
- Personal Training and lifestyle consulting
- Sport Specific Training
- Return to Work Planning and Monitoring (Including JDA and Jobsite Visits)
**Services provided in the client's home or community