COVID-19 UPDATE: We are continuing to provide service to our clients via Telehealth during this time. Our Telehealth system allows for safe, secure, and confidential sessions with our clients through phone and one to one video sessions. Our utmost concern is the care and safety of our clients, therapists, staff, and communities during COVID. We continue to provide in home services on an urgent basis.
What is Occupational Therapy?
Occupational Therapy is a health care profession that involves promoting health and well being through occupation. OT’s assist individuals with injuries, disabilities, or disease to participate in activities of daily living to the best of their abilities.
Occupational Therapy Services we provide…
- Case management
- Home Safety / Support Assessments
- Home Modifications / Environmental Assessment and Consultation
- Wheelchair Seating & Positioning Assessment
- Coordination of Cognitive Rehabilitation Programs
- Coordination of Physical Rehabilitation Programs
- Return to Work Planning and Monitoring (Including JDA and Jobsite Visits)
- Coordination of Hospital Discharge
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Job Demands Analysis
- Cost of Future Care Reports and Critiques
- Assessment of Motor Process Skills (AMPS)
**Services provided in the client's home or community