Symmetry’s Registered Physiotherapists, Kinesiologists, and Occupational Therapists possess a high level of knowledge about injury rehabilitation. We strive to maintain a professional approach while motivating our clients.
Each of our Registered Therapists possess the following:
- Bachelors Degree in Physiotherapy, Human Kinetics, Kinesiology, or Occupational Therapy
- Registered with the BCAK, College of Physiotherapists of BC (CPTBC), or College of Occupational Therapists of BC (COTCB)
- Minimum 2 years experience in community – based rehabilitation
- Kinesiologists possess specialized training courses in Postural assessment, Core stabilization and Functional exercise prescription.
- OT’s possess successful completion of the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists Certification exam.
- Kinesiologists and Occupational Therapists possess Brain Tree training (specialized courses for working with Brain Injured Clients)
- CPR & First Aid Certifications
- Comprehensive 5 Million Professional Liability and Commercial General Liability Insurance